Careers at Pyxis
The strength and success of Pyxis comes from its committed and well-qualified workforce. The company invests the majority of its resources in program operations, recognizing the importance of experienced and trained staff in the provision of services and collaboration with community partners. Our high standard of excellence demands consistent on-going training that provides employees opportunities for positive growth, enriching their personal lives, relationships and families. Program managers and their employees are empowered to focus their attention on programs that reflect best practices, meet customer expectations, and achieve positive outcomes.
An experienced management team and corporate staff support operations. Corporate administrative functions include finance and accounting, human resources, information technology, quality assurance, and business development. Pyxis maintains a flat, “hands on” management structure, with corporate level management actively involved in program design and delivery.
Pyxis and its mental health division, Behavioral Link, are committed to developing and utilizing the diverse talents and energies of all its employees.
- An enjoyable, systematic approach to training and development
- An opportunity for employees to identify areas of interest and personal strength, and further develop them.
- Leadership teams who strive to match employees to professional assignments that maximize employee fulfillment, performance and growth.
- An ideal atmosphere for significant team development.
- Opportunities for employees to share their creativity, suggestions, and improve their work processes.
- An expectation of integrity, initiative and a high standard of excellence.
- Rewards for employees who model the People 1st Philosophy, strive for excellence and accomplish goals